Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Do you have a "poignant" make up story to share?

Stephanie contacted me today looking for the following:

I am working on a story for ALL YOU women's magazine (WalMart) at 400 words, about burying the hatchet, making up with a friend, relative, spouse, kid, boss...and how the person did it...after a major conflict that caused upset to both. Always the more poignant, the better... I'm seeking some moms, and ethnics are welcome.

The deadline is tight, of course (the way of journalism...) ...and I would ask for a photo of each person to be e-mailed to me for submission to the editor, so I'm looking for someone between 20 and 60 who presents herself well. I appreciate your help so much! Hope to hear from you. My contact is below.

With best wishes,
Stephanie Stephens
StephensInk
Laguna Niguel, CA & Cambridge, NZ
MA, ASJA
Office: (949) 388-8439
Cell: (949) 246-0075
stephaniestephens@cox.net

No comments: