Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pope's Mass at Nationals Park, Washington

Are you watching the pre-Mass preparations at Nationals Park? What an amazing thing it would be to be present for the Holy Father's mass this morning. If you are unable to watch it on television, you can go to http://www.uspapalvisit.org/index.htm and watch it streamed live online.

Confessions have been going on for hours and the crowd has been singing and praying together since 5:30 am Eastern time. What a life changing experience for those fortunate enough to be present. Yet again, I will have to pull myself away from EWTN, wake my children, feed them and drive them to school. Thank goodness for DVR!

I will be back later this morning with my impressions of the Mass from the vantage point of a mom in Fresno...

Christ, our Hope!

No comments: