Friday, December 08, 2006

An Answer to Prayer


If you pray about something long enough, sometimes it happens! For several years, I've been pestering the Holy Spirit to get busy sending me a Homeschooling columnist. We have so many homeschool families that visit CatholicMom.com, and I wanted to do more to meet their needs. Well, apparently the HS, in his own good time, got busy and sent me one of the best: Maureen Wittmann! Maureen is the author of The Catholic Homeschool Companion (Sophia Institute Press) and A Catholic Homeschool Treasury: Nurturing Children's Love for Learning (Ignatius Press) and a homeschooling mother of seven. I'm so happy to be sharing her new column at CatholicMom.com - even if you don't homeschool, you'll still want to read Maureen's column for inspiration and edification!

Click here to read the first installment of our new Homeschool Companion.

OK, Holy Spirit, now could you please get busy on a Spanish Translator???

1 comment:

Paper Dali said...

Do you still need a Spanish translator? I freelance as one. I just stumbled across your Website and read the post.

Maria