Thursday, October 09, 2008

Catholic Candyland

Take a fun trip with my good buddy Chris Cash into the "Catholic Candyland" - the warehouse of The Catholic Company. The Catholic Company has always been such a supportive partner of CatholicMom.com - whenever you make a purchase there through our store, you make a donation to CatholicMom.com! I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to visit the warehouse in person, so Chris' tour is the next best thing. He shares a great reminder that the tools provided through The Catholic Company helps us share our faith in fun and exciting ways. Thanks for the video tour Chris and keep up the great work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that guy didn't say what I think he said when he opened the door to their offices: "Catholic decorations." What kind of Catholic refers to religious art in that way?! How odd. How "Catholic" are these people anyway?