Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rest In Peace Ann Ball

I am so sad to hear of the sudden death of one of my very favorite Catholic authors, Ann Ball. Ann's talent and faith shone through in everything that she wrote. Her books grace my bookshelf and have touched the lives of many Catholic families. I was never able to personally interview Ann, but have been a big fan of her books and website for years.

Please join me in praying for Ann's soul and for the children and grandchildren she loved so dearly, who will definitely miss her.

May Ann's soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen



Well-loved Catholic author Ann Ball passes away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa

Thanks for your kind comments about my interview with Ann. Your enthusiasm for Ann was one of my motivations in making sure to get her on the show.