Friday, June 27, 2008

Catholic Moments #57 - Catholic New Media Celebration

Enjoy a morning at the Catholic New Media Celebration as Lisa interviews CNMC participants in anticipation of the big event. Our Parish Media Liaison Kerry highlights some great books and our friend Chris Cash tells us about some great happenings at the Catholic Company. Share your feedback at 206-339-9272, comment here on the blog or email lisa@catholicmom.com.

Links for this episode:
Catholic New Media Celebration
The Catholic Company
Parish Media Liaison Kerry Madden's Pick - Great Summer Reading
Lisa's Facebook Profile
Catholic Mom Logo Store

Click here to listen to Catholic Moments #57

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa. Welcome back from your fabulous trip to Atlanta.

Thank you for sharing all the great interviews and information you gathered at the Eucharistic Congress and the CNMC. .
I found everyone you spoke with to be so inspirational in their desire to evangelize with podcasting, blogs, video, etc.

When I discovered podcasts last year I thought it was the coolest thing. Finding all the great Catholic podcasts was even more exciting because it came at a time when I was beginning my journey to become Catholic. From podcasts I discovered blogs. As an internet junkie I couldn't believe I didn't realize what was out there, but things happen for a reason and discovering the relatively new type of media in the form of podcasts and blogging has helped me become more interested in the Catholic faith. So I thank you again for sharing your time from the CNMC. It was fun listening to your time there.

Have a great weekend!!