Thursday, February 08, 2007

New on My Bookshelf

In an effort to help spread the word about the many new books I receive, I am starting this new feature called "New on My Bookshelf". Here, you will find the titles of new books I've received, along with links to more information about these books at Amazon. Many of the books will be featured here or over at CatholicMom.com in greater detail, but at least this way you can hear about the many great books our Catholic authors are writing as soon as I hear about them.

New today:

Breastfeeding And Catholic Motherhood: God's Plan For You And Your Baby - by Sheila Kippley, this books comes highly recommended by our soon-to-be Catholic Breastfeeding columnist, Pam.

Where Did Grandad Go? - Children's book from Pauline Kids

Where Do Babies Come From? - Children's Book from Pauline Kids

Brother Juniper- A lovely picture book by Diane Gibfried featuring the traditional stories of Brother Juniper, who lived in the hills of Assisi with Father Francis.

No comments: