Wednesday, September 07, 2005

If I had a theme song

Do you ever play that game in your mind where you imagine who would play you in the movies??? Admit it, you've thought about it! I don't think that much about who would play me, but I do insist that my handsome husband Greg be portrayed by either Tom Cruise (sans scientology) or Dan Abrams...don't ask.

But if I had a theme song, I know for sure I'd pick Rejoice and Be Glad by Nancy Krebs, on her newest CD Songs from the Heart. If you click on this link, you can hear a "snippet" of this great song. I listen to it a lot when I'm on the treadmill - the entire price of the CD is a value just for the uplifting nature of this one song. You won't get to hear the best part of the song, but you'll get the general idea.

Perhaps I owe my optimistic nature to my Daddy, for whom every new day is the "Best Day of My Life!" It's been a bit tough to be optimistic this past week, but today I choose to look away from all of the suffering and towards the faces of all of those around me who are working as best they know how to help someone, anyone, and to make our world a better place.

I have an interview up and running with Nancy Krebs, who's been quite busy lately spreading joy through her music. Click here to read my interview with Nancy and be sure to check out my theme song!

No comments: