Saturday, September 24, 2005

Aw Shucks...

I don't usually toot my own horn, but this piece of email I received this morning was just too priceless not to share...notes like this make my head spin and make waking up way too early seem worthwhile!

Hi Lisa,

I am a mum in the Highlands of Scotland in the UK. I have been using your Gospel activities at our church now for several months, and wanted to let you know it has been a great way of getting our little people interested.

We are only a very small rural community, but we seem to be getting more and more families with little ones coming to our church and have now even managed to set up their own, regular "little church" for children up to first communion age to enjoy their own liturgy, before joining their families to celebrate the Eucharist. By using links from your page we managed to buy leaders' books which allowed us to do this and our priest, who is almost 90 years old, is delighted to see more and more families joining us every month.

The work which you and the others do to help mums like me to keep our faith alive is so wonderful and I know it has played such a significant part in helping our community of faith to grow in just a few short months.

God bless you all

Margaret

Fortrose,
The Black Isle
Scotland

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know Cami, it's cool! Now I'm just trying to figure out how the boys and I can take a field trip to Scotland to visit!