Monday, June 09, 2008

CatholicMom.com Weekly Column Roundup

Eric and I are enjoying our time in Santa Fe. College life suits me well - while all of the musicians are at class, it's stunningly quiet in the dorm. The only sounds are the breezes blowing in my window and the birds chirping. Every few hours, it's time to walk away from my desk and go to the dining hall where some wonderful soul has cooked a meal for us! I accomplished a great deal today, including the posting of these great columns from our talented CatholicMom.com columnists:

The Month of the Sacred Heart by Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur

Keeping Prayer in Summer: A Mother's Strategy by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle

Need Some Fast, Yet Healthy, Main Dish Ideas? by Kelly, CatholicMom.com's new "Kitchen Kop"

Values Do Count by Janet Cassidy

Self Reliance a Quality Gained Only with Practice by Marybeth Hicks

Fruitopia by Michele Howe

There's No Place Like Home by Lisa Barker

No comments: