Thursday, July 20, 2006

What's for Dinner?

Have you checked out this week's DWW recipes at CatholicMom.com yet? The Mocha Cocoa pie sounds so yummy. It's funny - cooking for three this week has been a little strange. Adam's at camp, so it's just been Greg, Eric and I. During the summer, we make liberal use of the gas grill, so cooking is basically grabbing meat, chicken or fish from the freezer, drenching it in marinade and grilling it up. Last night, the boys ate Mahi Mahi (easy when it comes from Costco all prepared) as we sat with our feet in the pool trying to stay cool. I love Christine's DWW recipes for the fact that they are easy, with few ingredients and little prep time. Soon, we'll be into the frenzied time of nightly football, so I think I'll be using her menu plans to help keep my sanity when school starts. What's for dinner at your house tonight? Who feels like cooking when it's 106 degrees outside?

No comments: