Monday, March 17, 2008

CatholicMom.com Weekly Column Roundup

I find myself longing for Easter and enjoying a blessed start to my Holy Week. I hope you are as well, and that you will find some time to enjoy this week's columns:

Easter Resources at CatholicMom.com

Palm Sunday Crafts and Activities

In the Garden with Jesus by Patrice Fagnant MacArthur

Loaves and Fishes by Sherry Antonetti

Shared Beginnings, Happy Endings by Guest Columnist Genevieve Kineke

"Moment of Truth" about our Motives by Marybeth Hicks

The Man and the Betrayer by Susan Handle Terbay

Interrupt Me, Please by Michele Howe

The Bad Hair Day by Lisa Barker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's plenty to ponder...

Meredith Gould said...

Thought about you as I attempted to make palm crosses from instructions posted on your website. I tried not to mutter too many naughty words during the process. I'm thinking this is something that only cradle Catholics can do well?

Meanwhile, please visit my blog and vote in my poll, "Peeps or Bunnies?"

Blessings to you for Holy Week...