Friday, December 21, 2007

Catholic Moments Podcast #26 - My Christmas Wish List

Today, my Christmas wishes come true as so many of you chime in to share Christmas greetings with me and with one another. We hear from Catholic musicians, authors, our Catholic Mom columnists, my internet buddies, fellow podcasters, my family and more! To share your comments, email us at catholicmoments@mac.com or comment at www.catholicmoments.com or call our new telephone feedback line at (206)339-9272. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Links for this episode:
Sarah Bauer
Deacon Chuck Stevens
Catholic Mom Logo Store

Click here to listen to episode: cm026.mp3
Subscribe to Catholic Moments at iTunes
Subscribe to Catholic Moments in a Reader

1 comment:

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Lisa, That was a TREMENDOUS and very heart warming Pod cast! You're the best, Lisa!

God bless you and yours!

Merry Christmas!

Donna