Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Catholic Moments Episode Up!

In time to celebrate the Feast of the Assumption, I've just uploaded Episode #2 of the Catholic Moments podcast. Please note that if you subscribed to the feed on iTunes earlier in the week, you may need to resubscribe. Due to a technical glitch in the release of iWeb '08, the RSS feed was changed in iTunes. If you don't see Episode #2 showing up on your iPod, please resubscribe or listen at www.CatholicMoments.com. Thanks to all those who sent in comments and feedback this week - your support means the world to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you're amazingly technical!

Unknown said...

Jackie, thanks - but I'm really not! I just read a lot of those "dummies" books and make tons of mistakes! I hope you'll be able to listen and comment! Lisa