Friday, June 08, 2007

Life is Great!

Well, we survived the driving lesson intact! By the end of his two hour lesson, Eric had driven on both of the major roads near our house, changed lanes, and even made a U turn! Wow, I thought they would have him driving in parking lots the entire time. When he arrived home, Greg immediately went out with him again and let him drive. He said Eric is doing very well, but I think I might wait a week or two before I see for myself.

We're off for the weekend to go camping over in Pismo. I can't wait to walk on the beach and smell the ocean air! I've packed my wet suit, so I promise to take a dip for those of you in the midwest who don't have such easy access to the Pacific Ocean.

I'm going "laptop free" this weekend, so you won't hear from me again until Monday afternoon - I figured that I'd trying camping without electronics this time. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

God bless