Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Do You Cover Your Head for Mass

I received the following email and am happy to pass along Rose's request. Please feel free to contact her directly if you would like to participate in this project:

Hi, I'm Rose from San Antonio, TX. I am a cradle Catholic who left the church for 15 years during which time I worshiped in Evangelical Protestant churches. I "reverted" to Catholicism in 2000 at the calling of the Holy Spirit.

I am an aspiring Catholic author with a passion and zeal for writing about my faith. I am currently working on my first book, Veiled Hearts, about Catholic American women who are heeding the leading of the Holy Spirit and covering their heads (veils/hats) in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament.

I am currently seeking personal accounts from American Catholic women who cover their heads in the presence of Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. If you know of anyone who might be interested in sharing their story with me, please contact me at veiledhearts@rosecontreras.com, or visit http://veiledhearts.rosecontreras.com to submit accounts, or call (210) 316-3340 for more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
i did a post on mantillas!

God bless