Sunday, January 14, 2007

Things My Auntie Lisa Learned Today















Hi everybody! Mom and Dad may think my bed time is 7:00 pm, but when I stay at Auntie Lisa's house, I get to stay up late and blog. I thought I'd take a minute to teach you some of the important lessons I taught Auntie Lisa today:

* If you want something, no matter how outlandish it may be, smile and look really cute when you ask for it. You will likely get what you want!

* Stop eating when you're full, even if there's still stuff in front of you. Then immediately get up and run around - you'll be in great shape like I am!

* It's never to cold to go outside and play, or to take a walk.

* My favorite part of Mass is any time Uncle Greg is playing his guitar. Auntie Lisa must think so too, because she smiles a lot when he plays.

* If you're at Target and there's something you think you can't live without (like a Buzz Lightyear with lights and talking noises), pick it up and walk around with it while you shop. Right before you leave, sneak it back onto the shelf. You probably won't even remember you wanted it by the time you get home and you'll save some money.

* Having a giggle fit while someone says bedtime prayers with you is an excellent stall tactic.

If you're lucky, maybe I'll be back tomorrow as a guest blogger. I'm supposed to go to the zoo with my cousins, so it should be a great day!

Love and kisses,
PIII

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like PIII has things all figured out...Love Nana