Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Let's Go Irish!

I'm posting this towards the tail end of the first half of the Sugar Bowl, and it's not looking good for the Irish. I've broken out the laptop to try to avoid the tension that is going on in my family TV room - Dad and Eric are not happy campers now that the Irish are trailing 14 to 7 and not looking too sharp. I love my husband, but it's tough being in the same room with him when the Irish aren't playing well!

I've been scouring the crowd shots since my Daddy, sister Brady, brother in law Matt and nephew Patrick are at the game. So far, I haven't seen them, but I'll bet my Daddy's having a great time! There are very few things that are more fun than attending a Notre Dame bowl game...especially one where they win!

I have to admit that while I'm rooting for the Irish, it was wonderful to watch the "pre-game stuff" featuring the Sugar Bowl's return to the Super Dome. How remarkable it is to think that it's been just over a year since the horrific shots we saw of Hurricane Katrina.

OK, time to go back and watch a bit more of the game...let's hope things start clicking for the Irish!

No comments: