Friday, August 11, 2006

Media Moment

A huge thank you to Denise Gorski of Michigan Catholic Radio's Living Stone's Show for hand-holding me through my first "media" moment this morning.

Denise's show airs Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 to 8:30 am. I'm not sure when my show will be airing, but the experience of speaking with Denise about CatholicMom.com was a tremendous pleasure. It was such a joy to speak about all of our columnists, about Elyse who makes our worksheets, about our many contributing authors and the great Catholic musicians we promote. It makes me ambitious to do a bit more outreach to promote the wonderful resources so many women are offering at CatholicMom.com.

I'm hoping I sounded coherent, as the interview was conducted fairly early this morning. Regardless, I had a great time! Thanks again Denise! I will let you know when the show will be airing and you can listen online if you're interested.

No comments: