Monday, September 03, 2007

Funny Mom Update

CatholicMom.com columnist and all around funny woman Sally Edwards wrote this weekend to share the following good news about her family friendly stand up comedy:

I am very excited that my comedy is going national. I love the effect laughter has on a parish audience. People often thank me and tell me that they haven't laughed so hard in years! I feel very blessed that I laugh often, find so many things funny and I like to share that joy.

Recently, I have been booked outside of Santa Cruz, California at St. Joseph's Parish (Corralitos, CA) to benefit the Salesian Elementary and Jr. High Schools. This event is November 10th, 2007. I am also going to Covington, Washington (outside of Seattle) to perform at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church for their "Night of Inspiration" to benefit a nearby women's shelter on January 26, 2008.
Check out Sally Edwards at www.comedybysally.com.

No comments: