Thursday, September 20, 2007

Catholic Moments Podcast Episode #8

Episode #8 of the Catholic Moments Podcast is now online! Football and Family are my favorite things this week on the podcast. We continue to root for the Irish despite some setbacks and I feature an interview with my own Mom. She is a parishioner at St. Thomas the Apostle Parish in Long Beach, Mississippi and describes her faith community's recovery from Hurricane Katrina. To share your comments, email us at catholicmoments@mac.com or give us a call at (206)222-2325. Listen online here or Subscribe to Catholic Moments at iTunes.

Links for this episode:
St. Thomas the Apostle Parish
The St. Thomas Story, Before and After Hurricane Katrina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My family and I are new to Gulfport, MS. I have attended Mass several times at St. Thomas in Long Beach, MS. I enjoyed your mother's sharing and The St. Thomas Story is very touching. Father Louie is a true follower of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church. Maybe I will meet your mom one day soon. Thank you.