Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Showered with Love

They're done! No, those are not my hands, but they ARE my computer gloves!

This morning, I took a break from work and got together with my Knotty Knitter friends. I haven't been on Cindy's blog this week, so I didn't even know that she'd already finished and even blogged about my fabulous new fashion accessory. For some reason, I'm unable to post links today, so if you want to check out Cindy's blog head over to http://www.yarnpaperscissors.blogspot.com/

I love my knitting friends, and they love me too! Today, I was teasing them about how much they truly love and give to me, both physically and emotionally. I walked away this morning with full arms and a full heart. Tracy had baked and cutely wrapped expresso cookies for each of us. When I complimented Cindy on the cute new bracelet she had on, she took it off and said, "Here, it's yours!" and would not take no for an answer. Nola gave me the best gift of all - her cheerful attitude and a big hug. I am blessed in so many ways, but particularly in the family and friends department.

Today, I have a warm heart and warm hands - today, I've been showered with love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling Lisa --- You get what you give! No wonder you get so much! Love and Misses (but not for long), Dad