Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Computer Mittens

It's officially fall in the CatholicMom.com workspace! I've broken out the space heater and heating pad on my desk chair in an effort to stay warm (yes, I'm a wimpy Californian who gets cold when the temps dip below 60!). Well, my knitting teacher Cindy has come to the rescue with these, a pair of mittens you can wear while knitting/designing web sites! I'm not good enough to knit them myself, so I've ordered up a pair - I'll let you know if you can actually type while wearing them! My knitting skills are limited to rectangular objects that can be made while watching Survivor or Lost! If you love to knit, you've got to visit Cindy's blog Yarn, Paper, Scissors, where she and her sister Carey discuss all of their super creative endeavors. It's nice to have crafty friends!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You could do these yourself my friend! I will gladly knit these for you since I can then post them on my blog when I am done, but I would gladly walk you through the process too. Let's go yarn shopping!