Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Being More Organized

Whenever I lament the lack of time I have to get everything done in the too few hours that fill my day, I like to visit Mike St. Pierre's Notebook for a kick in the behind. He talks a lot about time management, getting things accomplished, and being organized. I especially liked Mike's post today about things that you can accomplish during a break. Moms frequently have small segments of time, spread throughout the day between other jobs like driving and cooking. I sometimes feel that if I have less than one hour to accomplish something, I might as well not start it. That's wrong - there are many things that only take a few minutes to do, if I set my mind to them. Each moment is a gift from God - I just need to remind myself to make the most of each of them!

No comments: