Monday, September 18, 2006

Patron Saint of Lost?

When I was reading Daddy's "Lives of the Saints" book today, I was fascinated by the commentary on St. Joseph of Cupertino, nicknamed the "Flying Friar". I don't remember ever having read about him in the past - I think I would have remembered the parts about him levitating. He is the patron saint of aviators, and also of students and test takers!

If Joseph were alive today, perhaps he'd be a huge Lost fan, like the Hendey family! We've been enjoying our new complete Lost Season 2 DVD in anticipation of the start of the new season. If you're a fan of Lost, you're probably like me: needing a fix! Greg and I just saw the Season 2 finale for the first time last night and now I can't wait to find out what will happen next! We kind of skipped around through some of the episodes, so I'm still a little confused about a thing or two - I need to find some extra time to get caught up with the rest of the shows I missed. If you haven't seen Lost yet, consider renting the DVDs and watching it that way - I prefer it to watching the show on TV. No commercials and you can just jump right into the next episode. I may blog a bit about Season 3 this year, so please bear with me if you're not a fan of the show! If you are a fan, I'd love to hear what you thought of the Season 2 finale, especially then ending with Penny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my season II! I'm sure I'll watch it more than once! I had a very nice Bday...MOM