Friday, September 01, 2006

Great New Resources

Can you tell I've been to visit my PO Box today? Two resources that I've been greatly anticipating are now in my possession and I can't wait to dig in and start exploring them. I'm particularly excited about the United States Catholic Catechism for Adults, which looks just incredible! It's size is a bit daunting, but I'm hoping to incorporate reading a small segment into my morning spiritual reading. I have to say if I could only afford to purchase one of these, my preference would be the US Catechism. My reviews are posted over at Amazon and you can view them by clicking on the titles below:



1 comment:

Vicki Caruana said...

THank you for letting us know about this resource Lisa. You're so good at staying "in the loop" and then letting us in.