Thursday, October 30, 2008

Medic Alert

I have an appointment today at noon with the Breast Surgeon. I will go off to her office, mammograms in hand, for a consultation appointment about the next step in this process - I'm hoping to hear that increased screenings are the most appropriate solution, but will keep you posted.

In the mean time, please say a prayer for the many members of our Catholic Mom family who are needing support, encouragement and uplifting this week. We are all blessed to have such a wonderful community of friends (even ones we've never met in person)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I applaud you for sharing your current story and worries about what you are going through. Hopefully it will help others to think about the seriousness of routine mammograms.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and so many other women going through similar situations.

God bless!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this trying time.

((hugs))