Monday, September 22, 2008

CatholicMom.com Weekly Column Roundup

As usual, we've got lots of great columns to start off your week in style!

Those who follow me on Plurk and Twitter got the news that I scheduled a doctor's appointment today. I'm long overdue and have been procrastinating badly on this one. I was surprised when I called the doctor that she's able to fit me in on Thursday. If you've been putting off scheduling an appointment, pick up the phone right now and call - I know all of the excuses and have used them all, but we owe it to our families to take good care of ourselves.

Hope your Monday is off to a great start!

The Loaves and the Fishes by Susan Handle Terbay

God Calls Us to Different Paths to Perfection by Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur

Homeschooling: The Growing Trend by Ebeth Weidner

Teaching Out of Your Comfort Zone by Lori Callaway

What Are You Wearing? by Janet Cassidy

Act of Faith by Michele Howe

Support from Your Spouse in the Kitchen by Kelly, Our "Kitchen Kop"

I've Created a Monster by Lisa Barker

No comments: