Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Wonderful Price for a Wonderful Product


While I was at the Eucharistic Congress in Atlanta, I had the opportunity to interview Jim, the creator and producer of The Catholic Mass - Revealed - This week, the Catholic Company is offering a great price for the entire Catholic Mass Revealed! Collection. This apologetics product contains a DVD, audio CD, Booklet and Soundtrack that will help you learn so much about coming closer to Christ in the Mass. And remember that when you purchase this or any other products through our Catholic Company links, you make a generous donation to CatholicMom.com as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have the entire collection, but what I do have I really enjoy. It's well done and a great resource for those wanting to learn more about the miracle of the Mass. I highly recommend it.