Monday, June 09, 2008

Halfway to 2009?

An email today from my friends at BusyBodyBook.com stopped me in my tracks! Is it possible that 2009 calendars are already available? Well, I guess it's true. I still have a lot of work to do on my 2008 resolutions!

The 2009 wall calendar includes the following features:

Fab features include:
  1. 7 very spacious and versatile columns
  2. Week per page layout
  3. Hang as either a one OR two week view
  4. 2 six-months-at-a-glance pages
  5. A page to record important birthdays and anniversaries
  6. 2010 planning calendar for upcoming events and appointments
  7. Key contacts pages
  8. A pocket to hold important papers, receipts, invites...
Check out this and other products to help you keep your family life running smoothly at Family Organizer/Family Calendar - BusyBodyBook ™

No comments: