I wanted to share with you that the latest issue of Canticle is now available.
If you are not already a subscriber to Canticle, please consider giving yourself or a friend the gift of a subscription. You can now request a free trial issue of Canticle by calling 800-558-5452. Thanks to Heidi Hess Saxton, our wonderful Adoption columnist, for the tremendous work she is doing with Canticle.
This Lenten issue also features a special Easter insert and contains articles by some of my favorite writers (and one by me too!) including:
- Denise Bossert: "Judith: An Image of Feminine Valor"
- Ronda Chervin: "The Stations of the Cross for Widows"
- Gretchen Garrity: "Giving Lent a Try"
- Laura Yeager: "Grace-Filled Speaking"
- Lisa Hendey: "Knit Together in Love"
- Deb Richards: "Hope in the Desert"
- Pat Gohn: "Longing to Have Them Home"
- Karen Edmisten: "Seconds and Sacrifice"
- Sarah Reinhard: "Smells Like Roses to Me!"
Judy McCloskey: "Fear's Growth Potential"