Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm Back!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. For our family, this was one of our best holiday seasons yet - filled with warm family moments and tremendous new memories. We spent several days in London - you can hear our adventures on three special episodes of the Catholic Moments Podcast. You can also view tons (literally!) of photos from our trip here.

I've been busy the past few days, catching up on email and planning for a great 2008. This week, I've also been busy thinking about resolutions (one of my favorite pastimes!). I will be writing each day this week about my resolutions over at my other blog, Productivity @ Home. If you'd like to check up on my resolutions and help keep me accountable, feel free to check out those posts and share your comments. Also, this week's Podcast will focus on New Year's resolutions, so if you'd like to share yours, drop a comment here or call me at 206-339-9272 and leave me a message. I would love to hear from you, even if you only tell me that you don't believe in making resolutions and you think I'm nuts!

I hope to be back later this afternoon to share some additional "stuff" - until then, have a great day!!

No comments: