Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tips for a Prayer Friendly Home

Maureen Pratt wrote to share the good news that her feature, Ten Simple Ways to Make Your Home More Prayer Friendly, is now online at Beliefnet.

The "Way" I most need to work on is:

Diminish Clutter

If our surroundings are too jumbled, we might find it difficult to focus our eyes and hearts on the simplicity of spirit. By reducing the amount of unnecessary things we keep in our homes, we leave space for breathing in openness and freshness of outlook. We might also discover ways to give to others who truly do need what in our lives is unneeded.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Thanks for this link! I will share it on my blog as well.

Unknown said...

Barb,
Thanks for helping to spread the word about Maureen's article! Lisa

Timothy H. Warneka said...

Great article (and terrific blog)! I'll share it on my blog, too!

Unknown said...

Thanks Timothy, glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Lisa