Friday, August 10, 2007

Hoping to Meet List: Tom Allen

I have a list of people I hope to meet in person some day. Included on the list are hundreds of people including every single one of our Catholic Mom columnists, Dan Abrams, Lou Holtz, Katherine Valentine, Johnette Benkovic, and Fr. Roderick Vanhogen. It's a pretty eclectic list!

After reading this blog post by Deacon Greg Kandra, I've added Tom Allen, of Catholic Exchange fame, to my Hoping to Meet list. I'm lucky enough to share some of my writing at Catholic Exchange, so I know Mr. Allen by reputation only. I didn't know that he's a Notre Dame alum, or that he lives relatively close to me in Oceanside (well, not that close, but at least it's in the same state!). What I do know is that he has built Catholic Exchange into a phenomenal resource and that he is a great role model of someone who is passionate about sharing his Catholic faith with others.

Who's on your "Hoping to Meet" list?

No comments: