Saturday, July 07, 2007

Win a Catholic Prayer Book for Mothers

While some of us are in summer slacking mode, Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle is keeping busy over at her blogs! This week, she is hosting a Summer Mothering Carnival, with her theme inviting all of us to write on how we mother during the summer. I plan to participate and am working on my carnival piece to send to Donna-Marie.

Also this week, she has announced a great contest with the prize being her wonderful book Catholic Prayer Book for Mothers. Check out her blog for details and be sure to enter! This book sits on my nightstand and is one of my favorites!

While you're at Donna-Marie's blog, be sure to scroll down the right-hand sidebar and take time to listen to her radio segments with Teresa Tomeo. Teresa is the host of "Catholic Connection" on Ave Maria Radio and Donna-Marie is now a regular guest on that program.

1 comment:

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Lisa,

Aren't you an angel for posting this? You sure aren't slacking either! :) As my friend and former spiritual director (AND my daughter's Godfather) Fr. John Hardon SJ used to say, "There's work to be done!" And I say, "Let's do it!"

God bless you!
Donna