Monday, July 09, 2007

My New Project

For those who might be interested in the topic of personal productivity, home organization, fitness or working from home, please take a minute to head over to my new blog entitled "Productivity @ Home".

If you could dedicate a blog like you dedicate a book, Productivity @ Home would be dedicated to my parents: to my Mom, who made running a home with five kids look simple and to my Daddy, who teaches me that every day is an opportunity to strive to be my very best.

Just as CatholicMom.com continues to motivate me to learn about my faith, I'm hoping that Productivity @ Home will help me to get motivated towards being a better, more productive and ultimately happier soul.

A huge thanks also to Mike St. Pierre, life coach and educator, for the idea and for being the most productive guy I know!

No comments: