Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Building a Home Library

Some of you may have read at my new blog Productivity at Home about my efforts to get my family library organized. Yesterday, I successfully completed the fiction portion of the library. Our family books have now been sorted through and organized alphabetically. Doing this project helped me realize why it needed to be done: 3 copies of A Tale of Two Cities were not the only duplicates found in the library! Today, I'm planning to tackle the "non-fiction" section, which will probably be a little tougher to organize.

In the mean time, I wanted to point you to my favorite new online resource: LibraryThing.com. My intent is to use this amazing web site to catalog all of our books, making it even easier to find out what we're reading and what we've read. If you love books as much as I do, take a look at LibraryThing.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling Lisa, Several good ideas for JetNana. Love and Misses, Dad