Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Embracing Motherhood

The always lovely Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle had her first radio segment this morning with Teresa Tomeo on Catholic Connection. This will be a monthly segment, so I promise to do a better job of reminding you next month when Donna will air so that we can all call in. I will admit to being rather tardy in responding to the slew of email I received this weekend when I was off goofing around at the beach. I'm hoping that maybe there will be an archive of Donna-Marie's segment - if so I will be sure to share that here.

In other news, she has just started a great new blog entitled "Embracing Motherhood". It looks to be off to a wonderful start. I always enjoy Donna-Marie's writing so much, so this new blog will definitely be a daily visit for me.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'll be sure to check it out! I'm always intreested in a good mommy blog. Thanks. :)

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

There is absolutely no need to aologize for spending your well deserved time with your family over the week end! Thank you, Lisa, as always for your support for Moms and for posting this info about my new blog, Embracing Motherhood and about my "Mom's Corner" with Teresa Tomeo on Catholic Connection at Ave Maria Radio. You are the BEST!

God bless!
Donna