Thursday, May 31, 2007

Heidi at CE

One of our beloved Catholic Mom Columnists, Heidi Hess Saxton, has the lead article today over at Catholic Exchange. Her work, The HPV Vacine: Should Your Daughter Receive It? has brought up an interesting debate on this topic. Head over to CE and read Heidi's article and chime in with your comments.

This is also a great time to remind you that Heidi is the editor of Canticle Magazine. I just received my May issue yesterday and am enjoying it immensely. It’s not too late to order a subscription to Canticle and get $1 off each subscription ordered. Just call 800-558-5452 or order online by June 10, and mention Code SC07.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I was hoping for an article that summed up my thoughts on this subject--that under no circumstances should young girls receive this vaccine. It is far too early in its inception to be administered to my daughter or any other mother's daughter.