Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Know Any Great Priests?

Can you help with the following request? If so, feel free to contact Dan directly.

My name is Dan Goulet and I am gathering information for a book about Catholic priests. This will be a book about the good things priests have done. I am inquiring to find out from you if you have a story about a Roman Catholic Priest helping you in your life. In the book all names will be anonymous. "In the Person of Christ" is being put together to help Priests become more dedicated and more passionate about their ministry. If you do have a story I would love to use it. I look forward to hearing from you

God Bless

Dan Goulet
7 Prince Path
Sandwich, Ma 02563
Dan_Goulet@emailaccount.com

2 comments:

Hamza matar said...

lovely page

Anonymous said...

Darling Lisa --- I would highly recommend that Dan Goulet read your biography of Father Michael Collins (my favorite book). Love and Misses, Dad