Friday, March 23, 2007

Book It!

OK, our spring break plans for a majestic camping trip have been set in stone! We'll be in Las Vegas for Easter Sunday mass, so if anyone has a suggestion about a great church/mass to attend that would be welcome.

Next, we're spending four days camping at this place near Zion National Park. I'm hoping we don't run into the man in the video, who reminds me of someone from the "RV" movie!

Our last night will be spent at one of my favorite spots from childhood: Calico ghost town! I can't wait to take the boys there.

We're still novice campers, so the spots all have full hook ups and wireless internet access - how's that for "getting away from it all"?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I haven't been here for a few days...there is a beautiful new church on the strip..B & M just went there...ask her. Sounds like fun! MOM