Monday, March 26, 2007

Blog Break

Thank you to all who have offered prayers for my grandmother. Grandma Pattie died peacefully in her sleep last night. The last few weeks afforded many of her children and grandchildren the chance to be with her and to say goodbye.

I will be leaving town tomorrow to fly to the Midwest for her funeral Mass and will likely be away from the blog until Monday. Please join me in praying for the repose of my Grandmother's soul and for all those who have lost loved ones recently.

3 comments:

Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur said...

I'm so sorry, Lisa, but I'm glad that her passing was peaceful. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Patrice

Alice Gunther said...

Praying for your grandmother, Lisa.

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Lisa,

I'm praying for you and your grandfather and everyone. I am so sorry for your loss but thankfully your grandmother died peacefully. God be with you on your trip.

God bless,
Donna