Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday is for Getting My Act Together

A fresh week always means a fresh start for me. I look forward to Mondays as a day to look forward to all that the week ahead will hold. I spend "table time" organizing, paying bills, checking off action items and planning my "to do" list for the week. I take extra time to work out. I post all of the columns for CatholicMom.com and get extra inspiration from the wise words of the wonderful women who share their thoughts in these columns.

One of my weekly Monday stops is to the fabulous blog of Mike St. Pierre. Mike's blog carries the tag line "Simple Ways to Keep Life Moving". It's an apt and fitting statement, as that's exactly the type of stuff you'll find on Mike's notebook. His articles are brief, concise and always relevant to the business of life. It's not surprising, since Mike is a professional Coach. But what makes his takes so special for me is that his faith is always at the forefront. He reminds me to not only get my act together, but to remember my faith and prayer life as top priorities.

Have you stopped by Mike's blog lately? If not, click here and treat yourself to a few minutes of reading. It will pay dividends in both your time management and your peace of mind...and be sure to tell him Lisa says hi!

No comments: