Friday, February 02, 2007

Is it Summer Yet?

Gerald from Cat. Chat wrote me recently to share the great news that they are going live with their 2007 Cat. Chat Vacation Bible School, "Cool Kingdom Party". I'm a huge fan of the Cat. Chat program, so I'm sure this VBS will be a winner. It's so great that we're coming up with some wonderful Catholic VBS options. On the VBS front, Growing With the Saints has a new 2007 version called "Assorted Saints & the Virtues of Faith, Hope & Love".

Can you tell I'm ready for summer?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I read your post Catholic Vacation Bible School programs. I took part in a VBS a couple of years ago that is really good and truly Catholic. It's called Catholic Kids Net (kids 4 Jesus find it at K4J.org). I think a lot of families will welcome a Catholic program rather than the common "Protestant-material-turned-Catholic" vbs packages. It also offers year round materials that come monthly to your home. My 3 kids love the activities and learning about the saints and virtues.
Love your websites!
-Mary

Unknown said...

Mary,
Thanks for the recommendation - I've heard that's a great one too! I appreciate your comment.
Lisa