Thursday, February 01, 2007

Geeky Gadget Auntie Say Thanks!!

Dear PIII,

I wanted to thank you and your Mommy for the awesome Target gift certificate you sent me! Most normal Aunties probably would have gone straight to the "Cute Valentine Decoration" aisle, but not me! I'm sorry to be the one to inform you that your Auntie is a total Gadget Geek (well, your Daddy probably already told you that!) I used your gift to buy myself a little toy I've been wanting for a while now - a new digital voice recorder!!

Next time you come to visit, we'll be able to record the sound of your delicious little giggle. Also, I used my new toy today to record my violin teacher playing the new song I'm learning. It will also come in handy for interviews and stuff like reminding myself to buy groceries and pick up your cousins from their various practices.

Thank you again for your generosity! You really shouldn't have, but I'm having lots of fun!

Love and moose smoochies,
Auntie Lisa

No comments: