Monday, February 12, 2007

Fan Mail

I received the following email today, and I feel so sad that it came to me, instead of to its intended recipient. I'm pretty sure that this is an email destined for some hard working CCD teacher who handed out one of my activities to her class. Perhaps this student found my email address at the bottom of the page, and thought she was writing to her teacher. What's sad is that I have no way of knowing who this is supposed to be for so that wonderful teacher will never receive her fan mail. That being said, it's great that there are so many teachers of religious education who give of their time and energy each week to teach the faith to our children. For all of you, consider this note to be yours, from a student who loves you so much she doesn't want your class to end!

Hi From:Brianne J (in youre CCD class) Thank you in advanced for teaching me(veary well I might add)you are veary fun and at the end of the year I wont want to go.(by the way I'me on my mom's friends computor.)

No comments: