Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Book Talk

Last week, I posted several great new Book Spotlights over at CatholicMom.com and wanted to bring them to your attention here. My bookshelf is overflowing with great new titles, so be on the lookout here for lots of new reviews and interviews. Click on the title below to check out my comments and interviews for these books:

Elizabeth: A Holy Land Pilgrimage by Cheryl Dickow - I loved her non-fiction work and Cheryl's first novel is wonderful!

Growing in Faith When a Catholic Marriage Fails: For Divorced or Separated Catholics and Those Who Minister with Them by Antoinette Bosco - A must read interview with the author

The Perfect World Inside My Minivan -- One mom's journey through the streets of suburbia by Marybeth Hicks - Yes, it's the debut book from our CatholicMom.com columnist Marybeth Hicks

My Muslim Friend: A Young Catholic Learns about Islam by Donna Jean Kemmetmueller, FSP - Aimed at children, but grown ups will learn a thing or two as well!

No comments: