Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lighting Candles

Maybe it's because of my time at Notre Dame, spent in proximity to the Grotto, but I LOVE lighting candles for special intentions. For that reason, I was moved by the latest column by my friend Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur at CatholicMom.com. Patrice's son David is having a difficult time adjusting to school. Take a moment to read Patrice's column and I think you'll agree that she came up with a wonderful way to support David in his concerns. Patrice and David, I lit a candle at Mass this morning for you and will keep you in my prayers! Thank you for reminding me of the power of simple, loving prayer during times of difficulty. God bless you!

1 comment:

Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur said...

Thank you! We can use all the help we can get. You'll be happy to know that David had a good day at school today! I'm sure your candle helped :)