Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Baptism Tyler!


My Dear Precious Tyler,

I can't believe it's been a week since your Baptism and I'm just now finding the time to write you this note! I had such a wonderful time with you in Chicago and now I'm missing you like crazy!

What a special gift it was for me to be present for the celebration of your Baptism - you are our little miracle baby, a constant reminder that God loves us so greatly He can make all of our dreams come true. I want to remember what a special day we had for your Baptism - it really was perfect. You looked like a little angel in our family Baptismal gown. It seems like your big brother Evan was just wearing it yesterday for his special day. Although it was snowing outside for your Baptism, the Church had a warm glow inside. I remember being so proud of your mommy, my sister Erin, as she held you at the moment Father poured the water of Baptism over your little forehead. With such a wonderful mommy and daddy, you're sure to grow up filled with faith and love. Our celebration after the ceremony was so much fun too, the perfect ending to a perfect day.

Ty, every time I think of you it makes me smile. You have that bright, loving face that bursts into sunshine every time you look into someone's eyes. I love how you play and how you love watching your brother. I love your confident faith in your mommy and daddy - you know that they will always love and care for you. You are truly a wonder - I can't wait to come back and see you and Evan again soon. Thank you for sharing your special day with me. Darling babies like you are the future of our Church, and that's a very bright and hopeful prospect!

Happy Baptism Tyler Thomas Patrick. I love you!
Auntie Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Auntie Lisa!! I love you SO much!! Ty.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa, we appreciate the kind words.

I also hope you got to the airport on time to find the chapel.

David