Friday, December 01, 2006

Where Has She Been All Week???

For those who may have passed through here and wondered at the lack of posts this week, it's because the Catholic Mom has been running around like a Tazmanian Devil. I have so many projects, emails, writing assignments and web design chores my head is spinning. On top of that, a good friend and I are "hostessing" a table at the High School's Christmas Tea fundraiser on Sunday. I thought hostessing meant being gracious and pouring tea, but it really means designing and decorating a table, providing individual "themed" favors, and coming up with an adorable centerpiece to be raffled off. At times like this, I wish I were one of those moms who enjoyed shopping. But, to tell you the truth, I'd rather be at my keyboard!

Set up for the event is tomorrow morning and I have curling ribbon to curl, tea cups and china to clean and a big Right to Life fundraiser to attend in less than two hours, so I will limit this post. The amazing thing about this is that all of you are probably doing the same things. When I worried earlier today about my lack of posts, it occurred to me that most Moms have probably been too busy this week to even pop in here for a visit. This is a wonderful, but hectic, time of year.

As we anticipate Advent's commencement on Sunday, I will offer a prayer for each of you - for peace, sanity, and not too much scurrying around. Could you do the same for me?

No comments: